Sunday, June 26, 2011

"Moms and Dads" - What Matters Most?

With the economy hitting everyone, Moms are working to pay the bills.  Now let me very clear about what this post is NOT about.  We are not here to rip on anyone who finds themselves working away from home to support their family.  So let's not go there.

Here is what this post IS ABOUT.  If you lay awake at night thinking of how you could spend more time with your kids, or regret dropping them off at daycare while you go off to a job you can't stand, or miss being home to be there when your kids get off the bus, then do something about it.

My name is Brett, and I am the C.E.O of Classified Wealth and a Dad of 5 awesome kids.  I can relate. When my kids were young, I would come home from work, just to hear about their day.  In other words, I wasn't there for their games, dance performances, school activities.  I would have to hear about it.   Now I was working hard, and even making a decent living, but I wanted to be more a part of my kids life.  That was important to me.

I had to do something that would replace my income, but give me the opportunity to more a part of my kids lives.  And, so I did.  I don't regret my decision.  When something is that important to you, then you have to make changes.

We have lots of Subscribers who want to be home with their families, Moms and Dads.  When it comes right down to it, how important is that to you.  Only you can make that decision.  You can't replace time.  Kids grow up to fast.  There is never a perfect time to get started.  You just have to do it.

3 comments:

Hi. I'm currently working away from home and miss being with my kids. I've been thinking about making money online for a long time. I've tried a few programs, but feel like I kept getting scammed. Thank you so much for giving me an honest opportunity to work from home.

Just wanted to say thanks for being honest and for the Free Website. Love it.

I'm all aboard and excited to get out of the rat race. My husband and I have both been working and I feel like I never see my kids. I am so glad I found you guys. You're customer service is real nice. Tell Whitney thanks for the help too.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More